Friday 16 December 2011

New Chalet suite.

Stardoll has released a new suite or should i say chalet. I quite like it to be honest. Not too pricey less then the Beach villa anyway. What do you think? And abit of a news update here apparently the stardoll mafia is back? Well if they are then watch your back they age claiming to be hacking people I don't know if these rumors are true there probably not but hey stardolls portfolio gives you all the latest gossip and hear say! Also another bit of an update stardolls portfolio needs one more writer. So if you are interested contact me via email you can find my details on the contact us page. And we also need a graphics designer! It doesn't matter about experience as long as your graphics are up to scratch. Again contact me if your interested. Also writers banners are coming soon. So if you do fancy being a writer I can get you one. Just tell me on an email why you should get the job. Thats all from me today. I can't write anything else because I've got partys to crash places to be people to see including my new friend ( hot friend ) ;) bye now y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I was wandering if we could become media partners?

    Contact me if we can xox

    lottieedottiee

    ReplyDelete